Black Friday 65 inch TV deals for 2019 are here, compare the best savings on 65” smart 4K TVs from Samsung, Sharp, Sony, TCL, Vizio and more top brands
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–What are the best 65-inch TV Black Friday 2019 deals? Sales experts at Retail Egg track 65 Inch TV prices and have rounded up the best Walmart and Amazon 65” 4K TV deals for shoppers. Links to the latest deals are listed below.
Best 65 Inch TV deals:
- Save up to $800 on Samsung 65 inch TVs at Walmart – check live prices on the flat QLED 4K UHD 6, 7 & 8 Series, Smart LED TVs & TV bundles with soundbars and subwoofers
- Save up to 50% on TCL 65 inch TVs at Walmart
- Save up to $700 on 65-inch Vizio TVs & 4K TVs at Walmart – check live prices on full array 4K HDR TVs with Quantum Dot technology, SmartCast 3.0 & voice control options
- Check out the full range of 65-inch TVs and 4K TVs on sale at Walmart – featuring big savings on top-rated 65-inch Samsung, Sharp, TCL and Vizio televisions
- Save up to $1,000 on Sony 65-inch TVs at Walmart – save on LED & OLED models with High Dynamic Range, Motionflow XR & Dynamic Contrast Enhancer features
- Save up to 58% on 65-inch 4K TVs at Walmart
- Save up to $850 on a wide range of 65” TV models at Amazon – check live prices on highly rated 4K TVs from Sony, LG, Vizio, Toshiba & other top brands
- Save up to $700 on Samsung 65” 4K TVs at Amazon – check live prices on QLED 4K UHD 6, 7 & 8 Series, Smart LED TVs & TV bundles with soundbars and subwoofers
- Save up to $401 on Vizio 65” TVs at Amazon – check live prices on 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TVs
- Save up to $1500 on Sony 65” 4K TVs at Amazon.com – save on LED & OLED models with High Dynamic Range, Motionflow XR & Dynamic Contrast Enhancer features
- Save up to 50% on TCL 65” TVs at Amazon – check live prices on 5-Series & 6-Series 4K TVs with built in Roku TV, QLED color technology & Dolby Vision HDR
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Black Friday home page. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The top 65 inch TVs in the market are from Sharp, Sony, Samsung, Vizio, LG and TCL. These brands innovate on modern televisions with new display and audio technologies to enhance the home theater experience. UHD models which are capable of 4K and higher resolution are now typical for many homes, so the demand for high-end large-screen TVs remain strong.
Does Amazon have Black Friday sales? The widest product selection for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals this year can be found on Amazon and Walmart.
Amazon shoppers from all over the world ordered more than 18 million toys and 13 million fashion products on Black Friday and Cyber Monday in 2018. Amazon shoppers can expect deep discounts on the top retailer’s wide array of products. The e-commerce giant also releases special new deals everyday for holiday shoppers.
Walmart’s online growth continues at an impressive pace, as its e-commerce revenue is expected to increase by 33% in 2019, according to market research company eMarkerter. It overtook Apple in 2018 in terms of online revenue, becoming the third biggest e-commerce retailer in the US.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)